Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Looking for this picture(from the Viewfinder series)

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Yuri21's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2003
    Posts
    65
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It's a picture of Asami with 1 of his arms wrapped around Takaba, who's holding a gun and pointing it towards the viewer.

    Does anyone have it?

    I would be really happy!

    Thanks! XD

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Tabris's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 25th, 2003
    Posts
    23
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That sounds like the cover of the Viewfinder tankoubon to me...

    I'm too lazy to scan the cover of my own copy for you right now, but there's plenty of sites around that has it (albeit pretty crappy quality); here for example. If you need a better quality scan, let me know and I'll scan it for you.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Yuri21's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2003
    Posts
    65
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    No, it's okay. I'm content with a small sized pix. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    Damnit... I'm hoping that Viewfinder doesn't end with just the flashbacks. ;__;

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Tabris's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 25th, 2003
    Posts
    23
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Naaah, I'm pretty sure it will keep going for a while. It seems to be pretty popular, so I'm sure they wanna milk it as long as possible!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Yuri21's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2003
    Posts
    65
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I sure as hell Ayano Yamane doesn't stretch the series just for the sake of "milking" it but for the sake of giving it a good storyline.

    So far, it seems to be not bad. XP~~~

    Now... we definitely must see poor Takaba fall into Asami's hands forever. xD~~~

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •